- Managing all product development project.
- Coordinating between concerned parties for driven project to goal.
- Overseeing all incoming project documentation.
- Monitor with all concerned parties for prevent any other issues before it happens.
- Ensuring all information is clear, complete and relevant so projects can meet deadlines.
- Update status projects to tracking and anticipate issues or delays
- Have 3-5 years experience in jewelry manufacturer business.
- Experience in project management is a plus.
- Good communication in English (both verbal and written)
Good interpersonal skills and team player.
Have knowledge of jewelry making in terms of design, CAD, production process and ERP.
- Employee loan
- Advance payment
- Gift for the first child
- Birthday gift
- Shuttle Bus
- Cremation money
- Financial support for marriage
- Annual Health check
- Annual Bonus
- Annual Salary Raise
If you want store resume for suitable you can click "Apply Now" or contact HR Department as follow;
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Telephone: +66 2-420-5444 ext. 329
Mobile: 087-081-3046, 097-030-0186